WTB: MKI Toyota MR2

N/A or supercharged

Why? cause I want to rally it.

lol, i knew I shouldn’t have sold mine…

hahaha you werent joking when you said that at carlisle.

Are you going to modify this one so that you fit?

1986 TOYOTA MR2

Classic car series, loaded, leather interior, custom rims, very good condition, $2900. (718) 474-0684 . Belle Harbor

www.mr2oc.com www.mr2trader.com there are 20v supercharged MK1s everywhere

LOL

howie is yet again addicted to 2 seaters :stuck_out_tongue:

howie, u should buy your old one back haha it hasn’t run in a few months it STILL has a blown headgasket its just sitting

How much :slight_smile:

I don’t remember him actually having a problem with the old one, with the exception of helmet clearance…

…which will be a huge problem if you want to rally the car, as you’re going to have to have the seat right on the floor to keep your helmet from bouncing off the cage.

old thread, but i’m coming back to ny to visit in november so for gas $$ i’d drive it back up and came across this one

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/car/194257745.html

i still have it

You want to rally a car that oversteers about 180 degrees as soon as it gets into a slide? eek…please invest in a quality cage :slight_smile:

Folks, I too am looking for a first gen. MR2. If there are any around here, please PM me.

bottomsup had one, pretty sure it is still there. i dont know if he is advertising selling, but seeing as it just sits there, i am sure he would be willing to part with it if you named his price (and i am sure he is not partial to it). red, konig wheels, new shocks.

Did a kid named Niko own this car Joe?

theres a toyota mr2 for sale on indian church in west seneca/ buffalo its white thats all i know haven’t stopped to look at it or anytihng

dunno…pretty sure he got it an an auction. wheels came with it, shocks were his addition. it has some motor stuff done to it (bolt ons) i think

I remember driving in Niko’s when he owned it … that thing handled like a mo fo

i miss my car :frowning:

why not Mk2?