WTB: MkIII Jetta Parts

Does anyone know have or know of any local mkIII’s being parted out? My new daily is tan/gold, I’m looking for a front grille filler piece(goes between bumper cover and headlights), color isnt really important. I also need the interior lock tips that screw on, two of them I believe. Might be some more things I’m missing, I’d have to look it over. Maybe even stock hubcaps, also doesn’t matter if they need paint. I’m trying not to spend money on wheels for it, it’s beat.

i have a grill and im not sure what your talking about filler piece.but i most likly have .

Where are you in Scotia? I’m a few minutes away, get out of work at 8 tonight.

EDIT: The filler piece goes the length of the bumper cover, under the headlights, its probably like an inch or two wide.

i should be home around 8pm i live near . ill send you a pm

Okay, so I also need the driver’s side front bumper guard, the black plastic piece. The plastic piece from the driver’s side visor, that connects to the roof. That’s it for now. Any help is appreciated, even if it’s just a sighting or a friend.

if your interested, I have a brand new neuspeed rear strut bar (the kind that bolts to the towers) with all of the hardware. I’ll sell it to you cheap :slight_smile:

Thanks for the offer, but I’m not upgrading/modding this thing at all. Strictly beater, I just want to replace a few missing pieces so it doesn’t look so shitty.

Bump. Still looking for all. Also need the rear cupholder assembly now.