WTB> Mp3 player w/ atleast 10gb storage

Has to be reasonably cheap, and has to be brand name (only brand I won’t take is Dell)
Don’t care for features, accessories, etc… Don’t need it to do video or anything, just music, but has to be new or mint condition. Email atannas at ryerson dot ca

Hey Solarian,

I’ve got a Creative Zen Touch 20GB I may sell for the right price. PM me with an offer.

http://www.nomadworld.com/products/zentouch/

20GB iPod, comes with headphones, charge/USB cord, and Griffin iTrip FM transmitter.

$200.

^Interested in both, assuming the Creative is also gonna go for 2 bills.
Which iPod is this? I know NOTHING about them, but I’ve heard a lot about a certain generation being REALLY bad.

Each player has its pros and cons. For me, the biggest pro for the zen was the battery life. I’m not knocking the iPod (as I have a small one) but the Zen was more practical for me.

The Zen comes with box, hip belt pocket thingy, earphones, USB cable and charger, and I believe a driver disk. Of course the newest firmware and drivers are on the site.

PM me if you’d like to discuss.
Thanks,
Renny

yeah shoot me a PM if you’re serious dude. it’s a 2004 model, just the regular iPod. no camera, no video, not even a color screen. but hey it’s got shitloads of memory, can hold something like 4000 songs, so who needs the other crap anyways lol.

let me know man.

Sry, I pretty much closed the deal on the Zen, picking it up this sunday.

SOLD