wtb mustang must be a manual

for 3500 no more

will trade for a crotch rocket thats rebuilt plus some cash

i got a 97 convertable very cheap but its auto…sorry

What year are you looking for?

im really looking for a 5.0 I want it to be a 88-to 93

Just like the one in your picture

I am willing to trade my kawasaki ninja that i just spent thousands getting rebuilt because i thought it would be a good idea with 23000 on the odom . but now its got 3000 miles on it since rebuild. now i need my mustang.

But i really gotta trade my bike for it plus cash . or sell the bike.

Good choice in car. Check the Buffalo News, thats where I partially found mine, and I always see 5.0’s in there… Ill keep my eye out too.

y that yr? and y a 5.0 lol? i know some one that may be able to help u out tho.

i got a blown notch from tampa bay but ur pockets gotta be deeper

look on Corral.net thats where i found mine. for god knows whatever reason 5.0s are so damn expensive around here, and most of them have a lot of rust. Mine came from Ohio, was CHEAPER than any Mustang i looked at around here, has had NO rust on it and considerably low miles…and its fairly rare besides

I really just loved those years for some reason. Im sorry i dont have 5 six grand to throw around.

If anyone finds some please pm me or post it in this thread

thanks guys and gals

[quote=“suppressive fire,post:6,topic:36332"”]

y that yr? and y a 5.0 lol? i know some one that may be able to help u out tho.

[/quote]

I dont know for sure, but thats when the 5.0’s started fuel injection right? And a foxbod is a good platform if you wanna make a fast car.

87 fi

89 mass air

94 5-speed black on black… but V6

actually 86 was the first year for FI…

[quote=“JuicedGT,post:13,topic:36332"”]

actually 86 was the first year for FI…

[/quote]

yeah but didnt they change it somewhere between 86 and 89 again? i know the intake is a little different on the “older” fi cars, and obviously mass air. i thought they started calling in the 5.0 High Output in 89, was it for any other reasons?

[quote=“MikeRi24,post:14,topic:36332"”]

yeah but didnt they change it somewhere between 86 and 89 again? i know the intake is a little different on the “older” fi cars, and obviously mass air. i thought they started calling in the 5.0 High Output in 89, was it for any other reasons?

[/quote]

The “H.O.” started with the '82 mustangs : four-speed tranny, Ford threw in a 3.08:1 Traction-Lok differential, 4.2-liter (255-cubic-inch) V-8 was available for the GT. They started call “5.0 High Output in '83”
The F.I. intake changed in '87 from the poor design in '86 then in . The GT-40 intake was a prototype in late 1990 and into 1991 before it made production. Then ford made the cobra intake available in '93

88 MAF(california)
89 MAF (the rest of the nation)

[quote=“Shifty,post:15,topic:36332"”]

The “H.O.” started with the '82 mustangs : four-speed tranny, Ford threw in a 3.08:1 Traction-Lok differential, 4.2-liter (255-cubic-inch) V-8 was available for the GT. They started call “5.0 High Output in '83”
The F.I. intake changed in '87 from the poor design in '86 then in . The GT-40 intake was a prototype in late 1990 and into 1991 before it made production. Then ford made the cobra intake available in '93

88 MAF(california)
89 MAF (the rest of the nation)

[/quote]

you’re right i meant to say 82. never knew the CA cars got MAF in 88 though, interesting fact.

Look in the paper man i just bought a 87 5.0 5spd(maf conversion) that needs paint fer a grand, with a rebuilt engine.

pm BDR5OH