WTB: mustang parts

I wanted to sell my car, to buy a built one, but since I haven’t sold either of my cars yet and I can’t justify a third one right now I am getting my car ready to learn how to do serious road coarse racing. I have X2 ball joints, a bumpsteer kit, bilstein HD struts/shocks, bushings and a centerforce dual friction clutch on the way.

-short throw for a T-45
-cat back, and x or h pipe
-rear strut brace
-subframe connectors
-good extra 94-04 cobra rotors
-good race pads
-pan hard bar
-go fast parts for 96-98 cobra
-Wheels, I want 17x9/10.5’s, preferably gunmetal, no chrome, I most likely won’t want the tires you have, I am very picky.

Added a catback to the list since the guy that was gunna sell me one bailed, I’ll take an x or h pipe as well.

just buy my notchback and you won’t need all this shit :wink:

I have front brace that they put on 95 convertables?

I have half a catback for a mustang its flowtubes with flanges, 2 40 series flowmaster muffler and turn downs no over axle pipes.

pro 5.0 is the way to go. i love mine!

Strut tower brace? I have a cobra brace lined up for $80, so if you could beat that, and it looks like it would fit I’ll take it.

Also, do you still have those subframe connectors?

40 series flowmasters aren’t my thing, I’m hoping to find a borla or bassani. I like the higher tone. Had a borla lined up and the guy found a local buyer before the money cleared into my paypal.

paid for a strut tower brace.

Oh my this should be interesting. :slight_smile: Want to drive to Houston for the race baby?

Want me to look for anything down here for you? Check Craigslist around Houston and I’ll get it to you.