WTB: my old e30 318 is back or another e30 318 is

I am looking to buy my old car back or another e30 318 is. i really do miss my old car but will buy another one if need be.

my old car is the one in the pics. also will give a finders fee for the car if u find my car.

thanks for all the help

linky no worky
good luck with the find

i will post pics tom then. im not at home using my computer not unless someone has a bimmerforums name and can post the pics for me.

also can some one cross post this on e30 tech for me please i cant make threads on tht site for some reason and i had someone post it there for me before.

Not a 318 but the car is very clean.

http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/sale/16906-fs-1984-bmw-325e.html

Thanks.

but i really like the 318 I had a 325 and i would prefer a 318is over a 325 any day.

bump still look for a 318is or a 327.

bump

check r3v, e30tech, bimmerforums, and maxbimmer. also use craigshelper to search craigslist in multiple areas at once

yeah i checked all those so far notin thanks though.

should have never let go, good car she was :slight_smile:

call the person u sold it to? there’s an idea

dont have there number anymore i would have already did tht i only have where they live in roch

type in address. match house phone number. call.

Good to see my old car floating around still. Glad someone else enjoyed it as much as I did too :tup: Good luck finding it.

I still miss it a little bit too, but once I hit the gas in the ///M those thoughts quickly disappear :slight_smile:

Do as deebo said, locate their number and call them… they probably dont even want to sell it, so your probably wasting your time. Besides, buy a beamer thats in better shape not a shit bucket on wheels. Trust me i know what its like driving a shitty car. Stick with the jeep. You change cars like i change my clothes. Stick with one damn car seeing as now you have a good one for once :picard:

haha yeah the car was great i jus needed a winter vehicle at the time even though it had snow studs. i hope i find it to.

tried tht phone # not in service anymore. i know he has a cell phone but i dont know the number.

i need some roch people to help me out any know this kid.
Walke,Alan lives in Honeoye Falls, NY

I LOVED this car when I owned it… Bought it off mike125 years ago. My fav feature was the crank sunroof!