WTB: Neon 5spd cheap cheap cheap

I’m looking for a good solid running 5 speed neon, in decent condition around buffalo NY. I will travel depending on the distance. I’m looking real cheap or cash and trade for my car (Which noone would want). Looking completly stock since mods add to the price. If it comes down to it maybe a honda or something decent but cheap.

Maybe 500 http://forum.1gn.org/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

wats wrong with your car? sell me it ass i need a dd the cuttys like blown up

hahaha, what happened to the cutty? too much boost?

YOU SAID YOU HATED HONDA BECAUSE THEY’RE RICE.
:walter:

GL

buy my camaro, it isnt 500 but ill cut you a deal.

you car dont run? your car wouldbe nice if you tranformed it back to stock and left it alone

i got my neon for 400$ on craigslist from florida with 89k on it and no rust, but i used it for my built engine but there are some solid deals on there including about 500 neons posted daily

no, its just not running at its full potential and pieces of metal came out the exhaust that i could not identify, they acually hit my friend

naw I’d rather not have a honda but I wouldn’t mind one if its my only option.

I emailed some ppl on craigslist about them. I’m probably selling it to ImahustlaABC if I find another. I was just planning on getting a stock 5 speed so atleast the bumpers arent all cracked and shit and the paints atleast still on. Theres one for 380 with sub/amp, lowered, good trans. I’d buy it for my project car. The timing belt is snapped but thats a deal but its probably already sold. I would be putting the 2.4 in so I wouldn’t need the engine.

you could replace every body panel on your car, probably even in the same color with one trip to M&M u-pull-it for probably $200 or less. a trans is $100, and a motor is $150…just use yours…its already worthless…so spend your $400 to buy a 2.4 from a stratus and a good tranny from a neon, and stock bumpers

word^

you know instead of blowing all your money on your neon you should probably start a savings account

i have 3 neons

when i get my check 60% goes to savings, 20% goes to neons, 10% goes to credit cards, 10% goes to having fun

its fun to have a hobby but if you dont have money to support yourself on it kinda sucks putting all your money into a car with 2000 KBB value

I definitly am, but I’m only fixing it up to sell if I can’t fix my exhaust, and I won’t use my money I’ll use his to do it. When I do get my other neon I’m junking or selling the 2.0 and leaving it stock body, now that I know how shitty the exhaust can get it’ll probably be one of the first parts, but this isn’t going to be till like spring when I even pick one up. I haven’t spent anything on my car ina while besides gas, insurance, and a few pieces for the exhaust (since I can’t go around sounding like a harley and burning gas). Its mostly on the card now but I get paid next week so I’ll have my first payment done on it, more then it should be and I even think I don’t have to pay till april on it which will be double nice. Mostly everything is squared away for me in terms of job and money. I’m even getting a cell phone, discount from dennys:eekdance: