WTB: New S13 black carpet

If anyone knows where I can get new factory carpet for a 93 S13 hatch, could someone inform me of where to go? I’ll be ordering off ebay shortly if I can’t find a local supplier. Thanks

this was discussed on car chat, what within the past 2-3 weeks. search

The previous discussion only had one link to a carpet manufacturer, which, unfortunately, is the same seller on eBay. I was just hoping someone had a local supplier for this stuff before i spend a pile of money on shipping.

have u checked nissan?

I haven’t yet, I just assumed they would be really expensive through the stealership and aftermarket would be a fair bit cheaper. I’ll give them a call and see.

Post how much the dealership wants for the carpet i am intrested to know thanks

I don’t think Nissan carries a full carpet set for the S13 chasis anymore. I check with numerous dealerships in Canada and few in the US when I was restoring my S13. They were able to give me a price of around $700 for the carpet set, but none were unable to request an order since the product was discontinued in North America. I found that a few dealershps offered the same crappy carpet set you could find on ebay, the ones where you have to cut to make fit.

Your best bet would be to hunt some junkyards, or ask people that are parting out the cars. You might find a clean one like I did, and be able to use it in your ride. Hope this helps.

Just Talk to GT, I beleve he can get you something

NOS reproductions just outside London $300-$350. I can’t remember the #