WTB: Nintendo Wii

show me what you got. i have to play this new metroid game!

my friend is selling one 200 brand new never opened(i think) text me later to remind me to ask if he still has it.

<3 ill send one before i leave work

cant u buy them in the store now? or are they still hard tio find

I was gonna say…they shouldnt be too hard to find almost a year later. Thats weird if they are. But Metroid Prime 3 Corruption is a very good game. Im only 10% done with it, but its been entertaining thus far.

I am interested in what ever woody doesn’t buy.

PM me offers.

Dex works at best buy and he says they sell all of them every time they get a shipment in. I thought they would be easy to buy by now too.

i work at toys r us and we sell out in a few hours still. ill post up again if we get more.

The only place I have seen them is Walmart but they are bundled into an ~ $550 dollar package.

Your best bet is to call around and see who has em. Both my buddy and my gf got ones from gamestops within the past 2 weeks and each time they were the last wii’s they had.

tempting… i only use mine for bowling…

im shocked that they are still such a hot item. I do need to buy metroid but im not sure that i can get involved in another long game.

buy.com has a bundle for like $430 right now

FYE has them. No bundle the last time I checked either.

[quote=“tour,post:14,topic:34815"”]

[/quote]

Ill be there tonight to check.

[quote=“tour,post:14,topic:34815"”]

[/quote]

Galeria does not.

I got $160 in cash on my right now. Anyone else have one that woody doesnt buy PM me.

If anyone finds one for sale with no cords and NFS carbon inside it, let me know…I want to beat that fag who stole mine in the skull with a wrench.

Does it have a place for a laptop lock like the 360 does?