WTB: No branded Microsoft Windows XP Home CD

Does anyone have an XP Home Install disc for a not brand specific PC?

Let me know,
Thanks

I have Windows XP Pro SP3 that comes with my Dells, but I’ve used it on others…I believe…

Dell discs will work on other computers

Nick do you need a legit copy? CD and License or just a CD?

Dell disks will work but he is looking for non-branded. When you open system info, etc, etc. It will have a big fat Dell logo which you would want to avoid using on anything other than a Dell.

If it is for personal use then go for it. Otherwise wait for the unbranded.

Mine don’t. Mine has the Windows logo if I go to computer properties. You will need a license with mine eventually though. Unless you can find one online.

I have a Dell left over one also. Sorry I know thats no real help.

I meant want to borrow and it needs to be home. I am formatting a friends computer and it has the legit windows tag on it but it can’t be from a diff company. Microsoft usually sells blocks or serial codes to dell, hp, etc which is also associated to their specific disks.

All of mine are Pro…so I guess those won’t work for you since the serial number won’t be for it.

It’s all good. I’m sure someone can help ya out.

Nick I can put home on a bootable USB drive for you… Let me know…

I dont keep anything on discs anymore I have a milliong 2-18gb flash drives that i put stuff like that on

I have all my OS’s on there own bootable flash drives

What if some old persons asks you to install XP on a machine without USB ports Shady? :rofl

then i am pretty sure it won’t support XP in the first place…i could be wrong though

Well in my buisness we have nothing that old…

And with my sidework I refuse to touch a computer thats that ancient and will recommend them buying a new one.

I booted a machine on a P2 processro, was like 400MHZ or something like that with 64mb of ram…

it was slow as fuck, but it did run :rofl

damn!! :rofl

I used dialup for the first time in like 8 years 2 months ago. I dieded.

Have one sitting around somewhere.

I’d like to pick one of these up tomorrow afternoon if possible. Let me know if you guys can find them.

PM/text (258-6927)

Thanks!!!

Nick, would my disk work?

Yours is vista homie.

Totally didn’t read the title.

I’m considering upgrading to Windows 7 soon. I heard it’s mucho better than Vista.