wtb: Obd2 h22 complete long block

hey guys i may be buying a 98 prelude with blown motor. It has the head and acc torn off of it and they cant find them so i need complete long block…im going to but one from hmo if noone has one lying around

i think im just going to use the h22 i was going to throw in my hatch…anyone have a complete intake manifold and ecu for 97-98 lude?

just be cautious as that is an expensive motor to acquire. installed one last year for customer and the sticker shock was expensive

i have an obd1 intake mani if that helps you at all…

yeah i have one right now but it was going into my hatch but i guess its going into this…they arent too expensive just hared to get than obd1 motors

is the mani complete.?..i may just run ky skunk2 manifold on it and i need a ecu which he sold…but i have a p28 with hondata s300 that i could run so i only need i think the iac and iat from the manifold,but i would liek to find a stock p5m ecu to throw into it for now intill the motor breaks in…

my sisters lude is here… i might be able to lend it to you to get your car around.

I also have a full h22 obd1 swap here i coudl sell if you need one…

ok i will keep the swap in mind
thanks very much for the offer. I JUST FOUND OUT THE 97-01 ecus have to be programed for a new car…b/c of the imobilzer it still thinks it is in the other car…so im just going to use the p28 and s300

hopefully you can hep me get it running ok

i need a iac and iat sensors if you have them and power steering bracket and ac bracket that bolts to the block

i have a 92 prelude with jdm h22 motor and trans trying to sell the whole car it is clean as hell for what year it is

yeah im using the motor i got lying here…but good luck with ur sale

I was under the impression that the immobilizer wasnt till 99?

i wish i knew for sure…but i dont i was told 98-01 has the imb in the ecu…and i will have to getit towed to the dealer so they can reset it