members data list?

That’s all fine and dandy, but we had a format before, and nobody followed it. (for the most part). We had these exact same guidelines back when the board first started and the database was working. NOOOOBody could follow simple directions. Very few posted legitimate times, and almost no one filled out their profiles with any data

Even to this day despite being specifically told not to bench race, people continue to post times with no proof.

Why should we go through any trouble to have a thread full of times with no proof? Why go through the trouble of re-scripting a database when NO ONE PUTS ANY DATA IN THEIR PROFILE? How do you think databases are supposed to work? :bloated:

I’ll tell you what. You want a data thread, earn it.

If you have the following, PM the info DIRECTLY TO RX3.

• legitimate timeslip/dynochart - attach to PM or provide link
  • CLEAR VIDEO PROOF - of 1/4time, 1/8 time, dyno chart; provide link.
  • CONFIRM that you have filled out your user profile with the same information

If I receive 25 submissions in any combination by December 20, 2007, I will start a data thread in the motorsports section with a post categorizing Top 25 in each category.

You want it that bad? Let’s see you produce. If you’re motivated, and this thing really takes off then maybe we’ll see about getting a real database up and working. Otherwise forget it.