wtb: old sabres starter jacket

As the title states, looking for a sabres starter jacket, pre-96’. Let me know.

Thanks

did you happen to see a guy wasted on allen wearing one?

thats my homie

Oh snap- one of those half zip puffy hoodie like starters!? i have a MINT montreal canadiens one in my rents basement i never wore the thing is huge on me though-totally irrevalent to your ad however.

exactly what i’m looking for, just not the canadiens. those things were sick back in the day.

edit: coldaccord - no i didnt see a drunk guy on allen wearing one, but that doesnt surprise me one bit though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BUFFALO-SABRES-VINTAGE-AUTHENTIC-STARTER-JACKET-XL_W0QQitemZ140184419167QQihZ004QQcategoryZ24860QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m118

Thanks, I saw this earlier as well as a couple with the starting bid at 40 dollars. I only intend on wearing it once, so that doesnt justify spending that much money on it.

yah i wouldn’t spend that much either…i more or less posted it so people could see exactly what your looking for…

Oh alright, thanks for the help.

I will look I might still have mine

sounds good let me know

I still have mine, but it’s not for sale … gotta wear it to the ice bowl

Nice, thats the plan for me as well if someone has one for sale.

let me see

Still got it its XL great condition 30? Its the Half Zip Starter pullover…Let me know

i think i have one too, it’s not starter though it’s proline or apex1 i think? but it’s the pullover, it looks like an old jersey, with the stripes around the bottom.

how much would you want for it?

30 is more than i was looking to spend for a one day thing, 15?

found one, thanks altimarollin

your welcome , enjoy the game