WTB or refer me where to get tints done?

well when you see the quality of our tint cars $189 is worth it for a full car, with lifetime warranty. and Ive never had a problem with Johnson i don’t know if you have.
i don’t use crap, its the same window film i put on the cars that see magazine covers.

where are you working ??? Casullos

performance auto

whos doing the tint … Shawn ?? …

No I have a guy who is kick ass at it. People come from all over wny to get their tint done. I do Steve Baldo, Heinrich, Fuccillo, Mike Smith, Mullane and a few other dealers on transit. Im pretty reputable.

Rainbow. Pauly will hook u up with price. At least he hooks me up every time I go there or take someone. Never over $100.00 no matter the % or size of car.

I need to get mine redone too. Back windows are turning blue, and both drive and pass windows have seatbelt knicks in them from previous owner.

I have always been told Rainbow, but Ive driven by Audio1 too many times to ignore it.

that doesnt sound bad at all. how long does it usually take? every car ive ever owned has been either tintless or pre tinted. lol

AGREE TELL THEM YOU KNOW PUCCIO , and talk to DOUG

Whoever did my car at Audio 1 a few years ago didn’t do a good job, my rear window was all bubbled up. I ended up selling the car not too long after anyway but next time im going to Rainbow.

I have a new guy hes been her for about 18 months. And like i said quality guaranteed. Ive actually seen him finish a car then find 1 tiny bubble when he pulled the vehicle into the sun, he pulled it rite back in and redid it. Hes very anal

wrong i have been there 3 years i am very anal about how i let a car leave yes you can go to rainbow and get it done for $100 but they use cheap tint which is a single ply film which usually peels or changes color ours is a 2 ply film all dye no metals which is 1 of the most expensive on the market i do 1 piece back windows no matter what it is firebirds camaros etc unless its like a 4 dr cutlass lol i have seen just about every 1 in WNY’s work if you want a good tint job come to us if u want a ok 1 go ahead save yourself 89 and you will see why if you ever come to see my work oh and yes i am not the guy who did your car is no longer there anymore 1g2gdsm due to his laziness o BTW so every 1 knows if you know dennis that tints on here he taught me how to years ago so that i think speaks for itself

I called rainbow and they said 129 plus tax, custom radio said around 140, jay who used to work at rainbow said 120 but needs a garage to do it in and my garage is tiny as hell and has alot of shit in it.

call audio1 283 2001 ask for me greg or g for short ill do it for 100 LMK

fuckin a todays my only day off for a long time and rainbows booked, jay who used to work at rainbow never got back to me. Reallyyy wanna get these done today

I would have just gone to Rainbow and waited. They will squeeze you in. It might be too late in the day now.

Now it’s 401.

I talked to the guy on the phone and he told me they are booked untill 11 tomorrow, which doesnt work for me because ill be at school then I go right to work.

What the fuck, have you ever even heard of a period before?

In for rainbow. Never had an issue with any service from them and they are fine gentlemen. Actually i will be having them redo the tints on the rx-7 to make it limo. :slight_smile:

is rainbow the place kinda near the junkyards in buffalo by bailey and stuff?