WTB Or Trade: Nissan 300zx

lookin for a 300zx a more newer one nothing older then a 92 lookin to trade for a 97 eclipse or something let me know what u got and some pics

u missed mine kid

bah i just found a real nice twin turbo online hopin the kid still got it

:tup:

sure you dont want a 1990?

i guarantee it’s lighter than any other TT you find…

you got ne pics let me check it out?
and would u wanna tade if not how much you lookin for

[quote=“aberfitch82,post:5,topic:29417"”]

you got ne pics let me check it out?
and would u wanna tade if not how much you lookin for

[/quote]

“More than you can afford pal…”

it’s really not for sale though, because i’d never get half of what i’ve put into it…and i’m most definitely not looking for a trade…

But i’ll keep an eye out for ya on the Z boards…or you can check some out yourself…

kk thanks

make sure when u do buy one , u test drive the shit out of it, and make sure its worth it, when i bought mine i blew up the motor in 200 miles down the road

[quote=“2point4z,post:8,topic:29417"”]

make sure when u do buy one , u test drive the shit out of it, and make sure its worth it, when i bought mine i blew up the motor in 200 miles down the road

[/quote]

meh…these motors dont just randomly blow up…yours wasn’t common…

they’re strong motors…just make sure the turbo’s are good…check the wiring harness under the hood…that’s a PITA and goes with age…

whenever you buy a car like this, or a supra, or rx7, etc…the most important thing is to do all the homework first…it’s an old car, expensive, and parts aren’t cheap…and it’s considered a high power machine for the time it came out, meaning shit will break…often…get on those z boards i recommended, and introduce yourself, do a few searches…and learn what you’re getting yourself into before you go through with the purchase…

woody was tellin me the other day he wanted to trade for an eclipse preferably non turbo front wheel and auto with the crank walking half way out. he was willing to trade and give cash for it check him out

thanks for the advice guys if u hear of ne thing let me know mean time im gonna check out the boards you sent me

[quote=“1995z2d8,post:10,topic:29417"”]

woody was tellin me the other day he wanted to trade for an eclipse preferably non turbo front wheel and auto with the crank walking half way out. he was willing to trade and give cash for it check him out

[/quote]

Tell him he is dead if that is the case.:ham:

i have a sliktoptreehundozed.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a293/KCuv/Zms.jpg

how much $ you have?

edit: no ones going to trade a Z for an eclipse unless they are a girl…or the Zs a 1988 piece of garbage

Hey now. z31s are not pieces of shit. My 88 will soon put a hurtin on most z32s around. Anywho… I have a nice 86 turbo that will be in your budget. They are a lot easier to work on and you can get engines for cheap. Mine is right around 300 whp right now and is loads of fun. For a little extra I can put the injectors and T3/T4 turbo in and the car will be at 450 whp. I kind of want a gt35r for the 88 anyways. Let me know if you are interested. Here is a pic.

nice shape for the year what prce u lookin at

I was thinking 2500 with the intercooler setup. 3500 with the T3/T4 turbo, 440 cc injectors, romulator/socceted ecu(gives you full tunning ability with a laptop). Car has 3in turbo back exhaust w/ test pipe and no muffler. act race clutch, electric fan conversion, new head gaskets, timing belt, water pump, thermostat. The rear quarters could use some rust repair and I have some extra fenders to use as patch panels. The front end was painted last fall. I was planning on fixing the rust and painting her this spring but I got a real good deal on a 88t and I don’t need 2. Its a fun car. I was going to bring it to the picnic but when I tried to get classic insurance I found out that my licience was suspended. I won’t be able to get it fixed by the weekend. Give me a call if you are interested.

585-957-2083
Brian

[quote=“K Cuv,post:13,topic:29417"”]

how much $ you have?

[/quote]

?

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31015