WTB: Portable GPS navigation unit. Tom Tom, Garmin, Navigon, etc...

Anybody have a Portable GPS they’d want to sell? I’m looking to spend around a $200 or less (maybe more if it’s a good unit with alot of features).

Show me what you’ve got.

Thanks.

contact first bass

i have a portable pioneer and hate it just some info

Mater has a TomTom, and its a ok unit, works good…but u gotta update it and get maps and what not…

i use the Navi on my phone thru verizon and love it …

just some Info for ya

but ya i would contact Chaz @ First Bass he’s a Site Sponsor

Best Buy has a garmin nuvi 200 on sale for $200 (they loose $30+ dollars on it)

I have a Tom Tom Go I was considering selling…maybe like $125. It’s all of a month old, I just never use it lol I know where I’m going and if not mapquest works just fine for me.

They were losing 80 on it till they changed the skus. Those bastards! The nuvi 200 is really all you need if you just want navigation without all the bells and whistles.

depends on what you want…
i got the garmin nuvi 350 (got it for 320 online about 5 months back) works great. easy to use. small. battery last a long time. chicks dig it

I love my Garmin Nuvi 660…2nd Garmin product & have had great luck with both. I just wanted to upgrade.

www.Tigergps.com is where I got it for $629 in June (everybody else was selling for $800 & up). Last week they were at $499 for the same unit. This is for brand new product, not refurbs. They sell Garmin, Magellan, etc.

On black friday the 660 was selling for 399.99 and everystore had them all day on friday…

you can get a tom tom one brand new for 150 now. just look around there is a 100 rebate on them and some places offer instant savings where you just buy for a low price.

The garmin streetpilot c340 can be had for 200-220 ish. Just look around online and you will find em.

I figured there were better deals on Black Friday, but never checked, since I already have one. TigerGPS sent me an email on friday morning that offered it for $449 (I just looked on their site now and it’s back up to $499).

Thanks for the responses everyone.

I know I can buy one in my price range new, but I thought maybe I could get a used one, with more features for the same price or less.

i have a pioneer avic S2 that i used once. $200.00 pm me