wtb: rear d2 coilover gas inserts

Looking for a pair of REAR d2 gas inserts in good condition, or if someone has d2’s and want to just take out the inserts so i can try them in my coilover boots, I want to see if they will fit, if they fit then ill just order them from d2 racing.

I would really appreciate it.

Contact through PM’s only please.

if your trying them in the kei office mounts they don’t fit

explain please, the kei office coils i posses have a gas insert made by a different company, the label was scratched off, but it was there, if i could see it then i would have a lead, its a red insert that is 11 inches in length, and the rod extends as far as 8 and a half inches. I haven’t found the diameter for it yet, but i was thinking of fabricating a sleeve to fill the extra space in between the boot and the insert, if the insert is slightly skinnier so it will fit tightly and that could work. If someone has the dimensions of the d2 insert please post.

well this is the pic of my dampener, if anyone can help me out, have seen these before, know where to get some, or have anything like this in working condition, let me know please.

Please note, it is not threaded.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/rtsvd/keioffice.jpg

you need a way bigger picture, but in my serch for lower moutns that thred to my kei office body i’ve found d2’s to be too thin, diameter is smaller and i’m told the shock rods are thiner / weaker… if your cartrages are anytihng like mine they are fully service able jsut have them rebuilt

k i resized the picture, Ted, do you know where can you get these rebuilt? I must know ! :stuck_out_tongue: