wtb riding lawnmower

wondering if anyone has a old ass beat to hell and back riding lawn mower laying in there back yard shed or garage, preferably free my brother is a engineering major at pitt and needs it for a project would perfer chain drive but its not necissary… please let me know what you have thanks

i have a 14hp craftsman in good shape except for a small crack in the frame. it would be a super easy repair but it won’t be free. are you mowing with it or racing it or what, and i

he is going to be transforming it into a gocart for quadraplegics i think my spelling blows ass by the way im not sure if that was right or not … but its going to be pretty heavily modded and put on a different frame… like i said i would want to get him something chain driven… his first thought was sweet lets put a that ninja 250 motor from the bike on itwe will go flying i had to talk him out of that… like i said i would like to find him something free,… how much are you looking for that mower

my dad has one that has a bunch of misc cutting deck problems. I’ll ask him if he is willing to part with it.

75 bucks. electric start, 6spd. does good wheelies too. i can get a pic of it tommorow.

both of you please let me know thanks

:doh:

Fixed

kings don’t have any this small.

:burnout:

If he doesn’t want it, I’ll take it…pming you

no wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelie no care

that looks in pretty good condition ill be showing my brother later and letting you know weather hell take it or if you want you can sell it to general g

Did u check todays pennysaver derek?

no i dont go scanning the pennysaver ussually… is something in there worth looking at??? we went up to the shack to mess with the bikes and freeze our teticles

LOl,but anyhow yes,sometimes there are good finds in the pennysaver man. :beer:

i was asking if you new of something in there???

unfortunatly im not 60 years old and dont look through that sik magazine…

thanks for the help anyways

:ugh2:

No go from my dad. He wants to fix it.

http://www.pittspeed.com/showthread.php?t=51688