WTB: Rust free 240sx

My buddy is in the market for a CLEAN 240sx. He has been scouring the North East coast for a month or so, and hasn’t really found anything.

All he wants is dohc and 5 speed. But most of all NO RUST. He has owned a 240 before and I have owned 3, and between the 3 cars we have seen our fair share of rust (my third 240 I bought from him, lol)

Coupe/hatch doesn’t matter (I say coupe but he doesn’t really care) and also must have the black interior.

Whatcha got?

He wants to buy within the next week (he wanted to buy this weekend but he hasn’t found anything, yet) and his budget is at/about $2500

dont know of anything but ill keep my eyes open, rust free is hard to find. i got my car out of virginia, to be rust free. good luck. and tell him to try www.zilvia.net lots of good cars on there. again good luck

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56957

I think you read an extra zero on his budget

http://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/1042138807.html Not mine but looks like a sweet deal .

Thats actually the one him and I have both owned, lol. It has had the frame rot repaired twice and the strut tower seams and punch welds are starting to rust.

But it is really clean, esp the interior

go to Cali or FLA… no point in posting here…

or grab Articzap’s and scrap the CA.

yea… if you want a clean car you can’t look in the northeast. everyone thinks you can find something, but in the end you’re just wasting your time.

i have a rust free southern black 93 dohc ka/5 spd one but it would need to be >2500 to make it worth it to me, it also wont be ready to sell till summer

pm yellow350z

idk if yellow350z has it checked the link he gave me to his craigslist the other day said it was removed, still wirth a shot though i guess.

im pretty sure he does, i was at his house last saturday. wish i could buy it :frowning:

I saw the craigslist, his 240 sounds beat.

yea he has been looking for months. Violator pm’ed me about him looking at a car in cali and then shipping it over for my buddy but he doesnt seem like he wants to send someone almost 3k and hopes he gets a car back. He is all set to drive to get one, DC, virginia, etc, but he hasnt found a decent one, they are all trashed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___1992-Nissan-240SX-Hatchback-Clean-L-K_W0QQitemZ300298921055QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item300298921055&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A7|39%3A1|240%3A1318

nice. thanks

Sound like it is, but its not.

it’s SUPER clean

right but it needs to be a dd almost right away, and missing a bunch of parts kinda makes that hard.

He is going to look at (probably) buy one in binghampton tomorrow

thanks! I have owed the car since 99 and always garaged it untill my grandmother moved away in the winter of 06. Then it was stored at my brothers store/shop untill this winter. I took it a part when I had a silvia front end lined up and then the guy never had one at all. he was just fucking with me to piss me off. All I’m saying is that, the car was always well taken care off.