WTB:S10 Blazer Rear End

My right rear axle is bent…has been for some time…haven’t been driving the truck because of this. Specs on the truck are as follows
1991 S10 Blazer 4X4 2 door 4.3L 5 Speed/3.08 Gears(I Think)
Anything that will bolt right up i will buy, if someone has a posi for this thats even better

edit:if it matters…drum brakes in the rear…no abs

if you dont get a responce, call me i know where there is a few, did you call brian yet? hes gotta have something

we dont have a 4 wheel drive one…but mike what happened to getting one from Marsh’s ?

After i got the truck home i did what brian said and got in touch with larry(through shawn of course) and he said that if i drove the truck that far on a bent axle that there are probably a few other things with the rear end that are screwed up, the quote brian had gotten me was for the right rear axle + install

Edit: and then there is the problem of getting the truck back out mt pleasant from the ghetto.
Guff you’d probably be able to answer this one(if not i’m sure brian could)…exactly which rear ends can be taken off of a different vehicle and end up fitting mine

Marsh’s prob have a complete rear that will work for you…

you’ll need a 4x4 rear…a 2wd rear would work but it is narrower then the 4x4 rears…u would need spacers

if you want to run a 2wd rear…we have have one…$100.00

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42592

gear ratio? posi? and about those spacers…best place to get them

i looked but i kind of shy’d away from it…i don’t think the rear ends are the same…anybody know for sure

just run 2wd rear wheels,its 3:08 open,if i have 2wd wheel 25 for the pair

if gear ratio is the same,it will work,check code in glove box gu4=3:08’s g80=posi

if gear ratio is the same,it will work,check code in glove box gu4=3:08’s g80=posi

waiting to hear from chaz and his bro on the status of the rear end on the s10 being parted…all else fails i’m goin to jj’s for sure