WTB: S13 silvia, S14 MINT

looking for an s13 silvia or a MINT MINT s14…

if there is any rust I will straight up turn it away(doesn’t matter if it is surface rust in early stages, etc, etc)…I plan to thoroughly, thoroughly check the car before purchasing…
i’ve had 3 240s and they’ve all had some type of rust and it was always a headache to me…

As for s13…
i don’t mind if it’s a canadian s13 coupe…but it has to have an sr20 in it…and be MINT…
since that is hard to find, I am open to s13 silvias…

however, to be honest, they look ugly to me if they don’t have the OEM side skirts or front lip or whatever it is that makes them look good, really good in fact…

i’ve seen a few on this forum for sale, but to be honest most are plain and look pretty ugly in my view(as you can see i’m not normally an s13 silvia fan, but with the OEM aero kit on it looks badass). I am NOT into any weird colours…so looking for black or white

I want FULL interior, none of this gutted stuff, or missing back seat, etc…

as for S14…looking for an s14 with no rust…to be honest, a kouki or kouki front end…

I’m looking to spend $6000 AT THE MOST, now for this price, and considering the vehicle is at least 14yrs old at this point, likely high mileage…for $6000 it better be mint and have some goodies on it. TO ME an s14 is NOT worth anywhere NEAR $6000 if it is more or less a stock car(exhaust and coilovers or lowering springs don’t count for much)…
other than that, I don’t want to spend more than $5000…especially if it is NOT safety certified AND emissions tested…that would drop my offer by at least $500 due to the fact that there is a high chance I would have to replace the brakes and/or tires(if the car can indeed pass with no problems, then it shouldnt be a problem for you to get it safety certified and emissions tested)

These are the conditions I am looking for, if you feel you have a vehicle that suits my needs and budget please send me a PM.

I will NOT spend a penny over $6000 so please do not send me a PM saying your car has so and so mods and is mint, etc, but you want $6500…it’s not happening.

please don’t post any comments here, if you want to say something, PM me pls.

I only plan to keep the car for a year at most as I plan to go to Japan again next year, which is why I am pretty strict on my budget and conditions…

lock 'er up…found a mint r33 GTS-T~~