WTB s13 with SR20DET will pay cash

i need a s13 with an sr20 thats clean no surface rust and very little frame rail rust if u have somethign text me

416 668 7926

budget?

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1993-Nissan-240SX-Hatchback-SR20DET-W0QQAdIdZ239519328

buddy found this on kijiji… might be worth a look

thats mine / bings old hatch back if you have any questions let me know

i have a budget around 5 grand… but i was as close to no rust as possible… and has to be like good running so i can drive it the same day.

that car is a great car little to no rust its reliable and fun to drive and with your budget you could get some nice used coilovers and decent wheels for it and not brake the bank

I only accept cheques, not cash.

Pfft. I do papypal transactions in person. bring your laptop.

lmao

i want something in toronto witby mississuga brampton area… thats not too far off from scarbzzz

get that car. he will take 3 grand and its a great car. it was my car for longer then bing and brandon. i drove that car to montreal and back with no problems its a champ. if i could sell both my coupes right now for 3 grand i would by that car. if he would of got to me within the 4 days i emailed him about the car with my offer of 3k before it would of been mine. instead he contacted me two weeks later saying alright.

yea that car looks pretty clean, i think it is woth it for you to go and get it even though you want something a bit closer
3k for a solid s13 with a sr20 is a great deal

any1 else have anythign closer?