WTB: S14 (must be manual)

Hi, I’m currently looking to buy an S14 and here’s my criteria:

• must be manual
  • decent or good condition
  • preferably not in tan, champagne, gold or green
  • preferably none or minimal mods

I am willing to pay up to 8-10k (depending on the car’s condition). I don’t really care too much about the mileage although I prefer it to be less than 300k. But it’s not a major concern for me. And before you ask, yes I’ve checked out Trader.ca and a lot of them are AT right now (and a lot of them are dealer. I prefer an honest private sale). Thanks guys.

(to admins: I realize one of the rules state that I am not allowed to post solely for selling/buying purposes, but I do plan on participating in forum discussions - it just so happens I’m looking for a car when I’ve only recently joined. I hope you understand)

Edit: it has come to my attention that I might need to give you guys my e-mail. It’s deviouscalamity@hotmail.com. Sorry about that.

I like your name , … damn im a nerd.

hey man i have a 240sx for sale its in really good shape. i’m selling certifed and e-tested. everthing works great. its a 95 it has 170 k on it. its black manual. new clutch exauhst. new rims etc. message me back if your interested. asking 8500 cert. and e-tested

8-10 G’s for 300000 km, u ust be joking me right

Nah. I said I’d pay up to 8-10k depending on the car. Like obviously if the car was near 300k I wouldn’t pay that much… but if it was minimal mileage plus mint shape and everything, I wouldn’t mind paying up to 8-10. I just said I’d pay up to 8-10k to open up more options. So yeah, just clearing that up in case people think I’m gonna take something that’s 300k for the clean $8-10k… haha

Halbib_albi: I just sent you a pm

Buy/Sell is pretty open, we don’t require an introduction though it may help if you’re selling. We encourage forum particiaption, but again, it’s not required. It is beneficial for all involved to keep Buy/Sell open to anyone.

And to those who like to jump down people’s throats reminding them of the “rules,” leave it to the mods.

Thanks for the heads-up, Axlerod.

And actually, I just wanna let any sellers know that I’m very flexible in terms of the criteria (except it being manual and in decent condition). Like the stuff I said about “preferably not tan/gold/green”… I’m pretty flexible so even if it is I’m sure we can still work something out if you have a good deal.