WTB: SBC Motor Mounts

Im looking for a set of SBC Motor Mounts for my V8 swap into my 86’ Trans Am. I already have the mounts that bolt to the block, I just need the mounts that bolt to the K-Member now. Ive only found Summit and other places to carry the bushings that go inside the mounts, but I need the actual metal mount. If the bushings needs replaced Ill buy them and go from there.

Im just looking to see if anyone on here has a set laying in the garage. Im looking to pay a couple bucks for them, because I could find them at a junkyard fairly easy, but without air tools it wouldnt be fun taking them out. So I thought Id check on here.

You can post here or PM me, whichever.

I threw mine out…just buy the moroso one they are cheap…
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=MOR-62630&N=700+4294908216+115&autoview=sku

napa

yeah just go to part store they are prob less than 10bucks each

Thanks guys. I got in touch with someone from Advance, and they can order them for me because they dont stock them. Dunno if they can/will do that for everybody, but my dad has a business account with them. I think they’ll be $9 a piece for the basic ones, and a little more for the Polyurethane ones.

You think the Polyurethane are worth the extra couple bucks?

Thanks guys. I got in touch with someone from Advance, and they can order them for me because they dont stock them. Dunno if they can/will do that for everybody, but my dad has a business account with them. I think they’ll be $9 a piece for the basic ones, and a little more for the Polyurethane ones.

You think the Polyurethane are worth the extra couple bucks?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/82-92-Camaro-Firebird-TPI-305-350-Engine-Motor-Mounts_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1171Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a0Q7c293Q3a25Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem120368396504QQitemZ120368396504QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

i have the polys in mine and i dont know a difference between them and the stock rubber other than it raised my motor up a half inch or so, probly because the rubbers were old and sagging. They are stiffer tho so thats a good thing for a torquey motor. I dont think it would hurt to upgrade

Didnt those parts cars have motor mounts??

Alright depending on how much more they’ll cost Ill upgrade to the Poly ones.

Yeah they all had the mounts, but I ended up only getting the Purple/Silver one. We went back up a second time, and couldnt get out of the driveway with one on the trailer because of the conditions. I said screw it, because after relooking them over not much could have been saved (Especially the Red one). They were worth as much in scrap as I was paying for them so it wasnt worth it.

If it gets extremely nice out I may go back up, but Im not sure I want to.