Good Place for motor mounts to be made!

www.Deyemeracing.com
i know they make them for DSM’s also,
these are the best of the best i would say!
made with polyurthane made layer by layer
here are mine, goin on tomorrow
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/deyememounts.JPG
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/deyememount2.JPG

im sure if you send them your stock mounts they’ll make them like these.
i got a firm front mount and flex sides

you didnt need them

i broke 1 at the track last time, for a new set their like 200 bucks, i got these for 200…
i might as well use em :burnout:

Haha, you broke motor mounts with your massive 100 ft-lb of torque!

i doubt you broke them at the track, it was probably you ricing around in mt lebo.

OH God you paid 200 for motor mounts? how much are stock ones for those cars?

my name brand poly mounts for my stang werent that much…damm they love you

I need new mounts for the 460 that is going into my truck. I found new ones for $79. $200 seems a bit high for mounts on a neon.

I use wire ties. They may break more, but its Hella cheap to replace

neons got mad TORK YO

umm prothane sold me an entire bushing kit for my cabby including mounts for 85 bucks! haha… energy suspension makes good prothane mounts durometer 75 or 80…

The filled mounts are considerably smoother than inserts, and on the thrashy engine in the neon, it’s worth it for a dual-duty car.

Keep in mind that it looks like shelby paid for brand new factory mounts, plus having them filled on top of that.

dual duty? i know we aren’t callin it a race car so it must be transportation and living quarters.

With the amount of power your car makes, you could glue the engine to the frame with chewed up bubble gum and be just fine. :smiley:

darkstar :dunno:

:D:D:D

how so?

another reason shelby is a ricer

their brand new factory mounts, filled with poly… you cant go wrong :smiley:

the price

Couldn’t explain the how or why other than “i’ve riden in cars with filled mounts, i’ve ridden in cars with the inserts, and the cars with filled mounts are smoother” If i had to guess, maybe it was because the inserts don’t allow the original rubber to relax. :hsdance:

Doesn’t have to be shelby’s car if you wanna make fun of him like ususal. I shift at full throttle a few hundred times in a weekend around beaverun, that’s hard on the mounts if they’re not filled. It’s nice if it doesn’t shake badly the other 6 days of the week.

:blah: :blah: :blah: