Need some parts locally today!

Hey I was just wondering if anyone knows of a place locally that carries urethane motor mount inserts for a 93 ls. Or does anyone on here have a set that can meet up today after work? Thanks in advance!

Here is a really simple way to temporarily circumvent your problem:

Take all of your stock motors mounts and fill them with Window Weld. It’s a silicone-type caulk basically. Fill all voids in the stock mounts and let cure…bingo…virtually solid mounts for 5 bucks. They do need to cure for a few days though, and even better if you only sill half of each mount at a time, to ensure the inner sections cure completely.

order from summit by 4pm and they will be here tomorrow AM…

if you order them get me a set also

lol i appreciate the info from both of you but i was looking to pick something up today so I can put my motor in tonight. so curing time wont help and summit sucks…i can order these from anywhere and have them here tomorrow… now that I think of it I can technically order them from summit and have them here today but will cost a few pennies.

Getting things same day is not going to happern, especially when it’s aftermarket stuff for a 15 year old car.

Mascari’s have anything in stock?

some people cut up hockey pucks… that being said, if you cut up my hockey pucks, i will kill you.

pfff that place is a joke! whoever answered the phone didnt even know what I was talking about.

lol actually this kid I live with just became a coach and Has a bag of them I heard… maybe ill just steel a couple! Thanks shaler!

pep boys carries them