wtb: Sentra Engine, trans, springs ect.

So i’m might buy a 1992 sentra auto, i would like to convert it to Manuel and throw a faster engine in it, looking for parts does anyone have any clues on where to look around locally

where you gettin it from? i know a nice amount about FWD nissans…you want a sr20de or ve? i could get ya some stuff for some decent prices…i know a guy whos sellin a BUILT bluebird head w/ reciepts in latham i believe…i can see if he still has it…

i would prefer a sr20de but it really dosn’t matter to me, i’m jus gunna beat the car around until i get my Z on the road

if so then i would keep it stock, reliable and cheap. no use spending money on it for very very minimal gains

I second the giraffes comment. What year Z?

just like bolt ons? n/a?

if so…yeahhhhhhhh, see this post

going from 17’s to 15’s (or similar) is not going to be worth the $

well i dont know what his intentions are…like a quick DD? beater? what? like who knows…lol

i have a gti-r motor i’ll sell for cheap…lol. i do have a 5speed out of a g20 that has 5th gear pop out u can have for 20 bucks. its already taken apart, just have to fix the 5th gear pop out.

he said “im just gonna beat the car around until the Z gets on the road”

Is this a B14? If so there’s some nice parts for sale on here for it.

It would be more of a winter / dd beater, i’m going to look at the car tomorrow so i’ll see what happens with that