WTB: sr20de engine and sentra parts

also i have a sentra that im parting out and if anyone is interested in a ga16de engine let me know

but i am looking for a sr20de engine and sentra parts thanks

what kind of sentra parts lol

lol benny u need a whole new car

i got sr20det rods and pistons if ya want them

I think you should give me commision on that sale mc bitching hahaha

lol maybe :lol I’m sellin them to get more parts for the ka24de, I got plenty of money right now I could get most of it done but I want to save the money that I have right now for when I’m in college down in florida, somthin tells me that I’m gonna want money to go out and I dont have a job lined up down there yet.

I suggest getting a imported japanese sr20de. They are dirt cheap and almost always better then one from somebodys old high mileage nx or se-r. I have bought several.

Here’s an example. Look at how clean and cheap this is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-1-94-INFINITI-G20-SR20DE-2-0L-JAPANESE-ENGINE-JDM_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33615QQihZ007QQitemZ170243933401QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

+1, don’t buy someone else’s tuning “mistake”… SR20DEs for FWD are good and plentiful…

There’s extraneous info in this thread, but it’s very informational when it comes to differences between engines. Good luck!

JDM/USDM Roller Rocker SR20DE Info!

well i dont have a sr20 for them so i dont need them lol thanks anyways bro

and yeah so should i go somewhere and get one imported? cause idk about the whole ebay engine thing even though i have looked before lol

Its not really an ebay thing, all the major importers usually have plenty of these engines in stock. They are cheap simply due to supply and demand.

http://www.soko.com/Soko_Engines.html This company has a great reputation and can get you a good deal on a nice motor.

Finding a good transmission to mate up to the motor might not be as easy…

I can bring you to the place that I bought my shit from they break me deals cause I have come up and bought three motors from them now. They are in montreal and offer waranties on all engines too pm for more details

montreal? like canada? haha gas prices dont like me for that but if u want to go thats cool, how much do u think a sr20 would run, and of course i would need a tranny

Japan star motors should have a motor for you, plus they are local so that’s always helpful.

wheres that at?

anyone have a clue how much a complete motor and tranny will run?

thinking about this is just making me want to rebuild the motor i have and turbo that

not to bash the local guys they have no waranty, little customer service and high prices… I could get you one fro maybe proabable 1200 in montreal with everything ecu, ign chip, tranny …

well i guess complete and ready to drop in for 1200 isnt bad, i guess i just have to get the money haha

but im thinkin turbo the 1.6 and if i dont like it sell the car and get another one

anyone know anyone that has a sentra that needs parts? i pretty much have a complete car that im parting out

Theres a couple guys I know that bought from this company and were pleased with the results… and from what ive heard/seen japans star motors are hit or miss and quite exspensive

http://www.tigerjapanese.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=287&category_id=8&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

well thats a nice price :eek :ponder