WTB: Silvia

Well, here it comes, here’s my request please help me out on this one, this is exactly what I am looking for.

1990 or 1991 Nissan Silvia K (preferably with an SR20)
Any colour except the white with the brown interior (preferably black)
Must be 5 spd
Coupe (not convertible)
No aftermarket spoiler like GT wings, if it has a GTR or OEM spoiler that’s ok
Working Stereo
Preferrably under 100,000 km (I’m flexible on that though because of my price expectation)
I’m looking mostly for a stock car, very minor modifications
No accident histories
Has to be landed and seller must be willing to have an inspection done at my dealership

I’m hopefully looking to pay around $6000 - $7000

If there’s some 180sx or sileighties around that price then hit me up with what you’ve got. Just PM me or shoot me an e-mail at impact.blue@hotmail.com

Thanks all!

Chris

Does that mine the Subby is going away? I’ll miss that… thing… Good Luck!

The scooby is his mommy’s car… :E

I wish you luck with this

Yes that means I won’t have to show up in the Legacy anymore, let’s see, what does everyone have out there?

Check mine out but I"m in Cowtown

http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4946&highlight=

Chassis has 171k kms, sr20 has 94k kms less… so about 77k kms on the motor.

Chrsi

Agreed with Typhoon.

I also wish you luck.

PM 240droptop he has a Silvia coupe that can either be supplied with no engine, or with a redtop installed, it is in great shape and has some Tein Coilovers. I feel yuo’ll be able to work out something in your budget

I guess I’m going to broaden it a little more, now if there are any 240SXs out there with reasonable mileage then I’m willing to look at that too. Whether it be hatchback or coupe doesn’t really matter.

there, now you can find one for 6000-7000. If you don’t like that, then you could buy a q’s

Ya, silvias suck…dont get one…boooo silvias…get a skyline!

well then, expanding my options, any Skyline GTS-Ts around?

Dude, there are tons. However, I doubt there are many decent ones at the price you want to pay.

Check out gtrcanada.com and check the classifieds there!

I say you should stick with the silvia.
Maybe you could even find a sileighty in blue… 8)

hey i had the impact blue…but ya a sileighty is manditory with a name like that

or any car blue in colour…

ah…Initial D, the memories…anyways…yeah, I’m more or less flexible on those three cars now…

Well the gods of silvia have spoken, your getting the Sil-Eighty… :anal

Silvia was a greek god? mother of romulus and remus…

Silvia was a greek god? mother of romulus and remus…[/quote]

Wha?

LOL to off topic to continue in here… but silvia was a greek godess… she motherd romulus and remus … and you can google all 3 of them to find out more info … but yea… you said the “Gods of siliva” … when u should have said “The God Silvia” :E