wtb: Skyline under 14,000

Let me know what you got, open to all models. Must be in very good shape. and must be std.

Ive got 2 door, 4 door, RB20,25,26. GTS-T. GTR, GTE conversion’s GTS-4’s. You name it Ive got it for skylines. Shoot me your number and I’ll give you a ring to narrow it down. Then I can bring one out to you so you can see if its something you might consider :slight_smile: Talk soon.

You want a stable, very good shape Skyline for under $14,000…

…then trust me and don’t go GT-R…for that price 95% of the time something will be about to break.

Agreed^^^

All ours are good tho :slight_smile: Just has to post that we had those too :stuck_out_tongue:

buy shawleys

I have been trying to get a hold of him. I have only pm’d him on 780tuners. It looks amazing. very clean, properly done.

I agree as well with the gtr’s for under anything like 17 even… starts to get very questionable.

skyline shop would sell you something for 14 for sure, and it’s guaranteed a quality car, full 6 month warranty.

check out www.driftwest.ca there are some for sale on there!

Am I wrong or did you end up buying shawleys?

i think shawlely used to have his own forum “next level rides” or something. you can probably get him there.

He sold his car, thats why i was asking.

Buy mine. Best GT-R you will find for the price…$16,000.

Found one. Thanks guys. Was not shawley’s someone else picked it up. Wasn’t fast enough on my end. happy with what I got though :smiley:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/robacura/skyline007.jpg

looks nice, congrats

P1’s FTW!!!

how much did u pay? she is hella sexy.