Hey! ....and looking for a Skyline GT-R

Hey all, my name is Kamal and i’m from Guelph. Can’t wait to get involved with TNC. I’m also currently looking for a Skyline GT-R, I would rather not have it imported (just to avoid the time waiting and all). So if anyone knows someone selling one, or a place thats selling PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Hey welcome to the club

Welcome, and MITCH at www.jdm-imports.ca could definatly find you a GTR, give him a shout!

Cheers,
FITZY

speaking from experience. dont jump into a gtr right away. research everything first before buying one. thats exactly what i did and its been nothing but headaches. if you need help me or fitzy can help you with any question.

few things to consider.

1. dont expect a perfect car right off the bat. they are 15+ yr old cars. things will break
  2. make sure you have money saved up for emergency repairs.
  3. caa will be your best friend.
  4. fix things before they break.
  5. fast, reliable, cheap <---- pick two

lol. Thanks for all the advice, I have looked into them allot, and now looking at your Fast, Reliable, and Cheap line, I’m thinking that it’s gonna be worth it go for about 20,000 to 25,000. I guess you get what you pay for, thanks all! "D

that price range is perfect. if you need help finding one let me know. i would suggest spending 20000 on the car, 1000 for preventive maintenance, and the 4000 for emergency repairs.

lol, i’ll be in guelph starting september, maybe you’ll see me around. i’ll br driving around a custy S12