wtb: small sub and amp

Asking Price: $throw me offers
Condition: New/Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

lookin for a small sub(like 8inches?) and amp to put in my s14…hopefully something shallow to fit on top of that box thing in the trunk…but yea…lookin for something small…probably 8inch sub…not really into the crazy system setup but previous owner just took his subs/amp(unplugged it and left everything else), so i dont really want to have live wires sitting around lol(taped up for now) so lookin for a sub/amp to replace it…again small plz.

edit: if anyone has amplified subwoofers…that would be even better…let me know…with those i guess ic ould go a bit bigger since it would be 2 in one…but still lookin for small…

not really interested in 12" as those are too big…the s14 has no trunk space lol

Eric

PS. or if you know where i can get a small sub/amp for relatively decent price, let me know, thx.

i have a 8 in bazooka and a small amp i can let go for a reasonable price. Contact me at stevepilote at hotmail.com and we can set something up

i was just looking around for random stuff and i came across this

http://www.clarion.com/ca/en/products/2007/audio/subwoofers/SRV303/ca-en-product-pf_1170603411147.html

check that out

oh wow didnt know they had “amplified subwoofers”…guess that’s two in one? that would definately save space lol

lol yea i know eh

i can order it for you too if you want one

nah i’m gonna see what some ppl have pm’d me with…cuz there are enough ppl sellin like 10inch subs with box and amp for around $100 lol and i’m not a sound guy…i just want a small sub/amp just so the wires arent laying around live in the trunk lol

yea thats true

ive got a 12" Bazooka sub in a wedge enclosure… fits perfectly in the trunk with lots of room…and an Infinity Amp …$150

hmmm i found an amplified 8" bazooka sub at futureshop…but it says “50W” for both max and nominal power…versus an infiniti reference sub 8" for the same price…but that says like 200W for nominal and 800W for max…i dont get these things lol…the “amplified” sub, does that mean i dont need an amp? cuz then i guess i should just get the 8" bazooka?

yea the bazooka sub tubes are usually powered
so its two in one really! no need for a seperate amp