WTB: Sport Bike

Right now i’m still looking but i want to get something decent…new rider so preferably i would like to get a 600 nothing bigger. Show me what you have so i can make a choice…rather buy something i can afford to lay down instead of getting a new bike while still being a new rider

If you can afford 7gs i got a 2006 Honda CBR600F4i 6k miles gold powdercoated wheels,sprocket,heel guards,case cover,and valve cover new front and rear sprockets new michelin pilots, Fresh Honda Champ white paint and decals mint condition

5500 for a practically brand new red r6, it belongs to 22psi on here, I can get pics if your interested, I think it has 2500 miles on it tops

7 grand? i could blow that on a brand new bike looking a little lower than that

yea i wouldn’t mind seeing pics…it’s a little over my price range for a learner bike but what the heck

i dont have or i cant get pics right now. but a friend is selling a 05 gsxr 6 silver and black yosh exhaust hot bodys undertail. i dont know what else he got on it. but its a nice bike he wants around 4500.

i got a 96 fzr 600, 1800 bucks obo, 11k on it , bike is beautiful (naked) but was dropped and has been female owned since new, left side plastics are cracked…just needs plastics put back on…boosted93sedan promised and promised to buy it but he fucking flaked after i turned down 3 other people and held it for him.

if its your first bike and you havnt ridden before i will tell you what i tell all new riders…get somthing you dont mind dropping and scraping up…and remember, most bike accidents are not the rider but the assholes who dont pay attention to the riders…

pm sent…thats right around the price range i was “hoping” to find for a starter

x2 its a 2005

send me info on that bike if you can…pics too. my friend at work is lookin for something like that. thanks

dude look on craigslist. Always nice bikes for cheap. Look at this 97 cbr600 for 3k http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/606241154.html

lilgreenb18 is full of shit, bout that bike. He got it for 500 or something off his fatherinlaw and is trying 2 make a quick buck. And he said 1,500 before now its 1800. Has no plastics on it. Wouldnt buy shit off that kid in the first place. Big jew bag

Your Father In Law is FEMALE?

He hasn’t returned any of my PMs either. Oh well.

his digits are floating around on the internet, Just type in eric climos , Or crazx2lvr on google. He’s the guy ripping people off on other forums.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=464136&page=152

close thread…got my bike

How sure are you of this?