Wtb sports bike

Wtb : 08 and up zx10r or Ducati 848, 848 evo, 1098, 1198

Lmk if anyone has a lead on anyone selling one of these or if they themselves are selling one.

Hit craigslist. TONS of sport bikes goin cheap

Yeah but not many of the mentioned above, looking around 7k to spend

To bad you weren’t looking early this year, I sold my 08 ZX10R around March!

I saw that and actually almost bought it as a second bike ( had my Gsxr at the time still )

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/mcy/3476849866.html

throw him a offer

What do you want to REALLY spend? :slight_smile: I am in the works on picking one of these up maybe. 2010, Ducati 848 Nicky Hayden Edition. 1-150 ever produced. This one has 4100 miles on it.

http://image.motorcyclistonline.com/f/27269623/122_0912_09_o+ducati_848_hayden_edition+right_side_view.jpg

Welcome back! :haha:giggle

Both are at 10k lol I only want to spend 7 damn I like that second one, I don’t really like the captain America edition lol I want the white one with red frame and red wheels, i live that Italian monster.

I would shoot them an offer but 7 might be a lowball lol

Love the Evo and the Hayden color schemes… Can’t really get much better looking than them.

I’m pretty particular about it, a Ducati to me is like a Ferrari and I wouldn’t buy a Ferrari with a crazy paint job/ color scheme, I like the lines of the bike to be fully visible so a solid color would be great and since its a high end bike I wouldn’t do the black edition 848 evo either because its a flat paint job and I don’t think belongs, only ones I would buy are red and white in the Ducati, blue would be my pick or black for the zx10r

This one went down on one side, needs 1 side plastic and a shift lever. From what I can tell Ducati doesnt sell the special edition plastics, and insurance co’s dont allow for repair and body work, its all OEM replacement. So its technically totaled.

What I was thinking of doing, was getting a white side plastic and paint matching it to the other side (shoot it with a paint gun to get the exact color matches) and have the star duplicated and clear coated in.

OR, you can find full 848 plastic sets for around a G note. Pearl white ones, (my fav color too), white, red, black. what ever. and just swap the plastic, leaving the tank thats signed by Nicky. Kind of a disgrace to the bike though. Or holding out and look for the matching plastic it needs.

Its a tough spot with this bike. Depends on what it would sell for at auction. If it gets normal 848 prices, swap plastics to normal ones and send it. If it gets top dollar its a very hard fix to do right.

If its totaled I wouldn’t be able to register it without going through nys DMV salvage check, how much are you looking to get out of it?, shoot me a pm if you like

I would have it fixed, and the salvage check done. It would be sold with a salvage title, ready to be registered by the new owner.

No idea yet. It depends on what it sells for at auction, what parts cost and my profit margin on the entire deal. In the past they sold for $2500-6K wrecked. so who knows. its not like your going riding on one tomorrow, so when the auction comes up and i make a decission, I could give you better est’s then.

Rocket I want that evo bad lol, I wonder if he would take 8k lol

I doubt it…lol. I think he is asking for 10.5 now.

I’m with you but you gotta see the Hayden in person… Too flashy for me to ride personally. Can’t go wrong with the white, and the white Evo is unreal in person too.

Shit ill give someone a finders fee if they can find a great deal on one with low miles. I hate low balling people, but I wouldn’t mind paying someone to for me.

Didn’t mean to threadjack.