wtb spray

wtb nitrous for my 95 z28 pm any suggestions on what to get nd where to go or if anybody has a kit laying around offer it up.

Check out http://www.harrisspeedworks.com/shop/home.php they’ve got awesome kits at really good prices. As for what kind of kit to get (wet/dry single/dual nozzle) that’s really totally up to you and how far you want to go with your nitrous setup. Personally I wouldn’t want to go with a dry kit, just because I like the tunability of a wet kit and using stock injectors won’t be a problem. But, obviously there’s tons of guys out there that use dry shots and have no problems.

www.nitrousoutlet.com

Good prices and they have several kits built especially for SBC’s.

Owwww I have a basic wet kit from nitrous, for $250 let me know. I have bottle, soleniods, lines, and fogger for that price. I also have extra accessories for it, like purge, heater, sparkplugs, rpm window, fuel pressure saftey switch, etc, pm me!!!

I have a NX wet(used), MSD digital window switch(new), nx fuel pressure switch(new), bottle heater(used) and nos purge(used). PM me if your interested.

i have a used zex kit. Dry shot, comes with brain and everything. PM me if ur interested

I have a basic wet kit from nitrous express, for $300. I have a 10 lbs bottle, soleniods, lines, and NOS brand shark nozzle and various jets. PM me if interested.

thanks for all the replies, i really dont know what kind of kit to buy i will be buying heads and a cam sometime during the winter followed by headers so if anyone knows about what nitrous setup would be good for the lt1 let me know.

smallblockposse.com

a guy on there has a shitload of N2o stuff for sale

Zex Wet or Dry Kit depending on your preference…cant go wrong with either if installed and tuned properly.