WTB: SR20

Just seeing if anyone has a full sr20 swap for sale…let me know what you got pics and prices will help alot

thanks

How far are you looking to go? I will sell my whole drop out if you are interested. It is getting tuned right now, but I am guessing it will be around 380WHP when it is said and done.

how much for your swap

might help to know if your looking for FWD or RWD

Redtop SR20DET
Cometic Head Gasket
ARP Head Studs
Head has new valve seals, HKS Springs, and Greddy Rocker Arm Stoppers
Hybridynamics Turbo Manifold
Garrett GT30R
SARD 850cc Injectors
Mazworx Adapter plate
Z32 Transmission
Intercooler piping, Couplers, T Bolt Clamps
Z32 MAF
Blacktop ECU running Nistune
Hybridynamics Down Pipe
Greddy Oil Pan
Wiring Harness, Mounts, all that good stuff to complete the swap

Off the top of my head all that stuff is probably worth around 7k or so. You make me an offer that I like, and its yours.

looking for RWD

like i said in PM… whatever you do, get a quality swap. Ask Fico and 2toneishot about those “bargin” dropouts.

Fico’s 240sx got sold to cheeks, thats what fico told me

what hes trying to say is the motors you get from these clip/jdm importers for awesome deals usually end up having hacked and wacked harnesses or just broken parts here and there,I hear horror stories all the time of people getting 3sgte clips from a couple places that will have cut harness, blown turbos etc its just not worth the hassle after paying all that money to get it shipped to your door… unless you get your motor from a reputable importer your asking for trouble…

Sorry to take away from the thread, but imho awesome deal on whiteys drop out.

Ya i know what you guys are saying and i can see getting messed up motors for cheap i was looking at these sites anyone know or hear anything about them?

japaneseengineimport.com
japanesestarmotor.com
japanmotorimport.com
jdmtigerjapanese.com

has anyone bought a motor from canada?

haha. if i were you, i wouldnt ask 2toneishot about anything regarding a car…
but ya, if you want to get a motor that comes complete with two spun bearings a cut up wiring harness, both missing and smashed sensors, then try osakajdmmotors. they will give you a great price.

buying a motor from out of the country is just a terrible idea.

ya as whitey and smort38 said i bought my sr from osakajdm motors in canada and it was teh suck! i had to fight with thme to get a refund on the work I had to have done to it just to get it running from the broken spun bearings and cracked rod… not to mention it took away form the whole excitement of the project having to immediately take it apart and get it rebuilt before it was ever even put in the car.

lol ya i pass on that one im not really trying to get something totally fucked

ya thats what i was thinkin