Sr20 swap

For sale is a sr20det redtop price is 3k firm, don’t need to sell this but if I can cool.
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r256/kuppler8/lukessr202.jpg
This is a full swap includes
motor
trans
ecu
harnes and ka harness
big turbo (exact specs exscape me)
eBay turbo manifold
eBay Freddy
gasket kit
timing kit
fresh powder coating on intake Mani, valve cover, and brackets
other small things will update.

what the fuck is a freddy

the guy that kills you in your dreams.

Im guessing fake Greddy

Edit: Ahhh yes, intake manifold lol.

Yes that’s an ebay Freddy knock off I’ll get the rest of the info when i’m out if work

Willing to separate some things? ie. without turbo, etc.?

Depends how Much your looking to spend

these still go for 3k? crap if I knew that I would have never put it in the s10, I thought they were down to like 1800

A stock swap motor and every thing goes for like 2k sometimes more depending on what company your getting it from

miles?

bump back from the dead. still for sale

is the ecu tuned? stock injectors? stock block?

your a tool you can buy an rb25 for that much

I’m a little flexible on the price by the way. But I’ll pass on a 2.5 liter inline 6 that weighs between 600 and 700 pounds with trans.

inline… weighs… :sario:

yeah a dirty ass RB25 that was pulled from a questionable body w/ god knows what missing parts…

There is a lot to be said for motors that are clean/inspected/gone over by someone who cares… Motor importer guys don’t give a fuck…

GLWS

If that turbo is legit, it’s probably worth almost $1k alone

The turbo is a freshly rebuilt Garrett to4e

Any info?

its a stock bottom end in good shape as far, never got around to getting bigger injectors and the ecu is still stock. the ecu and injectors and intercool were the last couple things i need to pick up for this. i was planning on making 400 wheel on pump gas with stock head and bottom end. and just call it a day.