WTB: SR20DET 240sx

I’m lookin for S13 or S14 240sx with an SR20DET and some motor work done, preferrably bigger turbo, etc. I have cash in hand and looking to spend around 10-12K, let me know.

edit: I really dont have the time to start sourcing parts or I’d build my own project… car must be RUST FREE, not a spec… i want a compression test on the motor as well. Let me know what you got!

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewforum.php?f=31

hmm, a few rides comes to mind,

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18030

I remember seeing you car in person. It is gorgeous. How is the underbody?? You might have a deal.

I really appreciate the PM’s I’m getting guys but it would be MUCH MUCH easier for me to compare and weigh out my options if you all posted your cars/mods/asking price in this thread so i can briefly flip through and make some phone calls to whomevers car interests me. I’ll be looking to purchase the car on the weekend…

I’m not selling my RSX typeS just because it’s a chick magnet and the car really is sick (even though most of you dont think so)…

I have a fair bit of cash to blow and I think it’s time I buy back my first love, but this time with some serious power :smiley:

I have my car for sale. As mentioned in PM I HAVE to sell it due to graduation and school debt. I am pretty flexible on the price, have put a ton of cash into the car, and am just looking to clear my debt. Therefore the car needs to sell.

I have put over 12k into this car in 2 years. I just NEED to clear my debt.
Take the few grand that you save, to do some more upgrades and make the car amazing. eg. kit, rims, turbo upgrade, dyno tune.

It is a 1990 chassi with many mods. Engine runs well, bought the engine from Varun,. Full boost is about 2500rpm, with boost starting at just over 2000rpm. The following are the mods currently on car.

CHASSI UPGRADES
91+ front bumper
91+ VSLD (low km mint condition)
91+ abs break booster (bigger = more breaking power)
91+ gauge cluster
Bosch H4 ligh conversion
Piia H4 bulbs (suuper bright)
Front lip added
3 vent custom hood (needs proper paint job)

ENGINE
Sr20det redtop with approx 70,000-75,000km
greddy type s bov
custom v-mount intercooler setup
custom cold air intake
evo intercooler
electric fan
greddy rocker arm stoppers
bings tubular exhaust manifold
bings 3" turbo extention upgrade
megan 3" downpipe
custom 3" straight pipe exhaust
magnaflow 3" high flow cat
megan racing N1 3" muffler
japanese racing clutch
koyo radiator
optima red top battery (rear mounted)

SUSPENSION / BRAKES
Hawk HP pads front
Hawk HP pads rear
Cross drilled rotors front and rear
22mm rear swaybar
poly urethane buschings
front strut tower bar
rear strut tower bar
d2 coilovers 7/5

RIMS
front 17x7 +42offset RSL 8 spoke rims (has a 5mm spacer) so +37 offset
95% tread left on tires (used for 2 months)
stock 7 spokes

INTERIOR
megan racing turbo/vac gauge
megan racing air/fuel gauge
megan racing water temp gauge
custom gauge pod
apexi safc 1
momo shift knob
bing’s spin turn drift knob
nismo style steering wheel
custom welded bucket drivers seat

STEREO
koss mp3 deck
pioneer digital eq (15band eq)
cerwin vega 3way in custom kick panels up front
2 ways in back
rockford fosgate 12" punch sub with box tuned to 40htz
MA audio 1200w 6 channel amp

What needs to be done
cert

I also have a bunch of spare parts to include in this sale. Such as, 1 mint stock hood, 4 stock rims (will clear 300z breaks), 4 winter rims, H4 bulbs, a couple of drift tires, and a box of car parts.

NEW PRICE $8,450 O.B.O.
I will post some pics soon…
416-894-9590.
cahill.puil@gmail.com

sick cars-having a type-s rsx and an s13 for fcukin around is a dream…both the above s13’s are sick cars and very well built…

I wish your car was still for sale and like 5 grand cheaper, it’d be mine right now :smiley:

Mr_Zero - can I please see pics of your vehicle, i’m VERY interested as the price seems moreee than fair.

where do you live in sauga? theres a pretty sick rsx type s down my street in pearl white, with nice rims, slammed, and some nice aftermarket spoiler, just wondering if its you.

His car is Blue.

I remember seeing you car in person. It is gorgeous. How is the underbody?? You might have a deal.[/quote]

It’s good, problem areas were redone professionally along with the paint 2 years ago.

add me to MSN and you can see it this weekend if you like, I have a couple of people coming down this weekend, so it’d be good to get rid of you guys all in a couple of days… :lol:

gtr[underscore]r12@hotmail.com

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20255

haha all these people talked shmackkk to adam when he stood up for his rsx, now he finds another 240 thats probably one of the nicest and quickest on the board.

why dont all you guys who said shit step up in the summer. bitchess

have a 1998 240sx LE Black on Tan Leather 5spd with an SR20DET
140 k on the body Its not as fast or as done up as some cars on here but i can gurantee no rust on it and body is completely stock

MODS

FMIC
Turbosmart V-Port BOV
DC Turbo Manifold
3 Inch Catback Exhaust
Viper 5000 Two-way Pager Alarm
Pioneer 7600mp Deck
2 Audiobahn AW101T subs
Audiobahn 800T Amp
Autometer Pod, Autometer Fantom Face with Air/Fuel Ratio - Boost Gauge
Greddy Front Strut Bar
Red Top Optima Battery
Swap Done By MSSD (Sasha did the wiring)
Have Receipts and Everything Car is Clean no Accidents no Rust

give me an offer PM me for pics if you actually have cash money talks if you want pricing. asking 14,500

kouki ftw!

i have a 1989 240sx in black with sr20det red top, 140,000 on body

Mod
Microtech standalone ECU
Custom Front mount intercooler
Custom 3" full exhuast
K&N Intake
Apexi blow off valve
GReddy turbo boost control
JIC coilover
17" Gram Lights 57s rims & Falken 451 tires
Exedy Clutch