wtb stock driveshaft 98-02 fbody

Looking for one asap. Ill take anything. Let me know what you have

i have one , its steel though

i have a spare somewhere. It’s from a 3rd gen, but they are physically the same.

Don’t care what it is, john what do you want for it

get at me tommorow night once i get it man . let me make sure its good and dont need a joint . if its good ill take care of ya

i dont blame ya for not wantin to run the other one lol

Alright thanks

yah john, just keep in touch with paul and then get ahold of me if its a go. I will be at the garage until 11 or so tomorrow night so if you want to swing it over I can put it in. I will have his shit done tomorrow and I will just keep it on jacks until I get a shaft for him.

not that it matters to paul at the moment (like he stated) but the LS1’s came with a 3" aluminum drive shaft stock. I am pretty sure the 3rd gens didnt, correct?

some did , rare on em . none the less i looked and its good

Awesome give me a call when you free tomorrow

what ya wanna do wit that trq arm on a side note ? im gonna change my exh a bit i think .

Ill talk to you tomorrow about it

perfect

I can change a drive shaft faster than I can change my oil. My 3rd gen had less than optimal pinion angle and I replaced U joints like it was my job. Pretty much every time I launched it. Steel shafts on the F-bods I hear are a little weaker and obviously heavier. Some 98s and 99 auto cars still had them.

john will u “TAKE CARE” of me too? :wink:

like John stated all but the 1LE cars came with steel driveshafts. However they are physically identical on all 82-02 camaros. So is all the rear suspension for that matter.

got it from john, mods can lock this up

how did you car drive on the way home? everything good?

yeah everything is good, rides a lot better now, a lot less noise. Not that it really matters at this point though