WTB Subs

I need 2 10’s don’t matter what kid they are as long as they work. I have a sealed box that holds 2 12’’ subs as a partial trade if you need it.

:wierd:wtf:crazy

i think he means he has a sealed box that holds 2 12’’ subs as a partial trade haha

yea my bad.

i got chuu kiiid

you puttin these in the backpack?

how bout 2 15’s or 1 18?

in the jeep and one 15 possibly.

i have a single ten that will hold as much power as most 2 10 inch setups, if your interested.

how much for it? and what kind?

I have 2 Jensen 10" in a box. I would have to find them in my storage though.

How much would you want for them and whats the watts?

Whatever you want to pay for them, and however many watts you want to put to them. :lol
I actually have no idea, they have a blue chrome face… I can look at them and grab some pics, maybe tomorrow.

that would be cool thank you.

http://mobile.jensen.com/JensenProductDetail.do?ACTION_TYPE_ID=ACTION_TYPE_PRODUCT_DETAIL&ACTION_CATEGORY_ID=STR_CATEGORY_SUB_WOOFER&ACTION_PRODUCT_ID=XS1010

I am about 90% sure those are the ones I have…
But yeah, I will try and look tomorrow.

Yea they look good as long as there like not blown or have rips i would take them how much do you think you would want tho?

As I recall, they are fine. Probably take $30, I really need to clean some stuff out.

ok yea ill take them

If you could just get a pic would be cool.

No prob man. I will check them out in the morning, and get back to you. I will be in Albany all weekend, so if you decide you want them, I can meet you somewhere too.