wtb t28 gasket between turbo and manifold

as the title states i blew out the gasket between my turbo and manifold, its a t2 style flange , it doesnt matter really but its an s14 t28 and stock manifold. if anyone has local in mississauga let me know.!!

get it from Nissan dealership or FRSPORT.com if you can’t get it immediately, I’d choose the later.

nissan dealershit said that theres no gasket in between on there schematic cause they’re two completely even surfaces.

SG

i have them and i am sure Varun has them too… apparently Sasha has them as well :slight_smile:

goto dealership and order the gasket off a z32 300zx… if they claim theres no gasket, ask to speak to somone else, or goto a diff dealership… i have gotten this gasket from the dealership.

awesome thanks to everyone who chimed in, every website asks $8-$15 for the gasket so im not to keen on paying $50+ for it locally. other reputable sources say that because both meeting points are completely flat, theoretically you dont need a gasket(other than vibrations might crack one or the other/ shear the studs) lemme know guys! thanks again

you’re reputable source (and they guy at nissan for that matter) doesnt know what they’re talking about, you need a gasket between the manifold and turbo.

go back there give them this part number, done deal.

T25/T28 Turbine Inlet Gasket: 14415-17M00

thanks bro, ill look into it

https://www.rtmracing.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17178&cat=328&page=1

i have 100s of oem sr20 gaskets in stock at all times

u went to da wrong dealer, i agree alot of nissan dealer parts guys are retarded, no nissan parts knoledge, ur best bet is dixie 401 nissan, there a guy there, nathan, talk to him he can get almost any oem jdm nissan parts,
i work at airport nissan the parts guy here are dumb as shit, there all GM guys, i wanted to get a nismo brace for a 350z, the guys ask whats nismo, WTF !!!

i think you’re mixing up the price of the manifold to turbo gasket with the block to manifold gasket.

the block to manifold gasket is ~$50, the other one is half that… website prices will end up being the same with shipping and taxes.