t25 exhuast manifold to turbo gasket info.

hey,

i’m 1/2 way done fixing my turbo leak but i need to make a gasket, (18.50 for one through nissan) does anyone know where i can get a diagram or template of the gasket, so i don’t have to remove the turbo to design it.

thanks

`nik

p.s. at least a 300zx, FSM or sr20 FSM

looks like this

http://srswap.com/pics/products1/large/gasket_4hole.jpg

Print that picture to scale.

its not that easy man. the pics on an angle, and i don;t know if the gasket saize wrt to the flange.

For that kind of info i would just email Jim Wolf Technology, or another knowlegble tuner

pay $18 from nissan… copy it, and return for 15% restocking fee… thats all of what? not even 3 dollars?

so… for the lack of 18 bucks your gonna hand make a stainless gasket ?

have fun…

it wasnt becuase it was 18.50 it was because it takes 3 days for it to arrive and there are 6 different ones for that car and i might not get the right one right away.

I had the same problem. I thought I was going to be able to fix it by just making a gasket too. Tell ya what man, just buy the gasket because it is designed to take a beating from the extreamly hot exhaust gases. Thus the reason it is a gasket with a metal covering. When I did the repair, I took of the manifold off with the turbo on it. It makes it easier to make sure that you get the bolts on the turbo flange real tight. Make sure you don’t loose the copper seals when you unbolt the banjo bolts from the coolant lines.

lodder

I say you should just go by the part. SR and cheap ass don’t mix well together :twisted:

Unless your making a cold pipe out of ABS piping right Mike! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

PWN3D!

Why skimp on a part like a gasket though… If you can afford an SR then
I am sure you can afford a gasket.

hahaha, the post is alittle late man, like 8 months, but thats cool. truth be told the main reason is that the guy at nissan told me and pete that there are 12 different gaskets for it, so until i had the right product number he could just randomly order me one, but it cost me money for him to return it. But it was actually the crappy studs and nuts there that kept getting loose that caused my downfall.

I don’t care, the PWNAGE was simply too great.

yeah that was good.