i need a car that runs and is 5spd

it needs to be 100 dollars or less

i dont care if its rusty

i dont care if its champagne with brown interior

i dont care if it has green rims

i dont care if it needs new brakes new tires new windshield etc

thanks

me too

talk to scotty he has some pos laying around that he doesnt drive anymore for like 2 years… he might even give it to you for free

Dear s13Junkyard,

I suggest you watch the final episode of Degrassi Junior High. Approximatly 2.24 minuits after the second commercial break, after the bully fight.

If you pause the video at that percise timeframe, turn your head sideways, to the right of cource.

You will view through the noise in the televison the map to not one but every car produced in the year 1989 (the final year of Degrassi Junior High) hidden in storage for that person lucky enough to decipher this code.

Yes, one 240sx is included.

However there is a reason the treasure, or prize to some, has not been claimed yet.

This I can NOT tell you, good luck.

Yes, this is a conspiracy.

To further the truth, the administration of The Southern Ontario 240sx Club has chosen to deleate the truth.

They have taken this information for themselves, and have not allowed me to pass it on to you, s13Junkyard.

I fear for my life now.

^^^ degrassi loser ftl

editL the man wants a car, not some shitty conspiracy rant involving degrassi

check out recycle yards, sometimes they have running cars there. try millers or something

i just brought them a fully running car (not a 240 tho)

are u serious??? you took the time to write this out wow…

whats it say? i dident take the time to read it

haha

It’s too late, I already got the 240 from that degrassi thing, its riding on 20 inch rims.

" harangue: a loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion
talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner "

Sorry, you lose.

haha whatever you say cheif

I was once the executitive cheif on the board of directors for The Canadian Broadcasting Corperation during the airing for Degrassi Junior High.

sorry dude no one cares for degrassi on a 240sx enthusiast forum. iuno why they brought that show back… its horrendous
go join a degrassi board

p.s. i still want shitbox 240sx

Sorry dude, no one cares for larree on a 240sx forum.

Go join an larree board.

buddy avery is looking for a car.

not some idiot who got fired from a totally gay tv show.

leave this fs thread

OWNED!!! I LOLED while in class,when i read this