WTB: Tokico shocks

What shops in town actually deal in Tokico shocks. I spoke with a couple places that said the could “probably” get them in, but there wouldn’t really be a deal on pricing.

So yeah, I’m most likely just looking for HPs.

check out pdm-racing.com they carry koni’s and tokico, they are based out of vancouver, they are around 400 american for a set of 4.

Well all PDM has posted are 240sx shocks and those prices are ridiculous for Tokico Blues. The Specialty Shop sells a full set for my car for $200 US, I’m just wondering if someone locally can at least match that. I’d prefer to have my warranty coverage in town.

Nobody locally will match their prices, order from the states it is way cheaper, I wish I had I spent way too much buying through a shop in Alberta.

go to garage works and talk to david he help you out…he can get them in in a few days really fast with shipping and i find he has the best prices

But you bought Illuminas did you not? These are the non-adjustable Blues.

I’m looking at picking up tokico blues for my s13 hatch, chromedragon so if you can get a set of 4 for me for 200 bux american then please tell me where you’re getting them so I can pick up a set. thanx.

Uhhhh, I’m actually wondering about where to go. I found a place in B.C. that will do a full set for ~$210 cdn shipped.

where? please

http://www.nationaltirewholesale.com/tokico/hp.html

That is a great price, I would order them up if I were you.

Yeah, a place in town told me $290 with a 2-4 week wait. I think I’m calling this place back.

So it’s true that I can use these shocks in the car that had factory adjustable suspension right? I’m a little paranoid about that now.