WTB:Tools

im looking to get some 2nd hand toold preferably name brand…maybe u bought a new set of snap on sockets and wanna get rid of your craftsman…looking mostly for a compression tester, hex sockets…etc lmk what u have and prices

you looking for metric or sae?? i have a bunch of sae that i can sell. i just need to go through the tools and make some sets.

$1500 you can have all my tools… 60 in roler cabnet, snap on air gun, ir die grinder , air cutter, air hammer, tons of craftsman sockets , alot of craftsman screw drivers, caliper compressor, hammers, toomuch to even list anythi8ng and everythings you would need to be a tech

^^^what kind of box is it?

its a craftsman

i got the craftsmen now. diddys got a bottom box from harbor frieght

its the 60 in roler cabnet fromharbor freight…i paid around 600 for the box alone, and there is an endless amout of tools in it

sry already have tech 1000 box… looking for sae sockets in 3/8s and wrenches like a set from 1/4 - 3/4 or anything random just lmk on prices and pics need some specialty things also like vacuum gauges, compression testers etc…brake tools lmk of anything you have you wanna get rid of and ill let u know if i need it