WTB: Toyo Tires

anyone who has/works at a business carry Toyo Tires? im trying to buy local and if possible get a better price then on the web. if so let me know if we can do business! i only need 2.

let me know thanks alot!

Toyo junk? do you need rears? get DRs

JD’s Tire Kingdom can get any tires you want. I just happen to know someone to mount them to.

i have my toyo rears they are just for my 19 c5z wheels no dragradials on them just “street tires” they have pretty good ratings and like the wheels i like how they look tread pattern wise

The only good Toyo tires are R-comps lol. R888, RA-1, etc.

Im actually in the market for r888s also its funny you made a thread rich. Anyone get me a price on some 225 50 15 r888s?

You will burn through those so fast, wear rating of 100. You’re gonna have trouble finding a good tire in that size that you won’t need to replace 3 or 4 times over the summer. :lol Ever thought of getting 16 inch wheels?

:ninja

holyshit im just buying a set of tires im not looking to straight line or road race the world with them im 100% sure ill be fine and enjoy them

Yeh I really do not want to take my stock wheels off. It can’t be worse the the ET streets I had with wear rating of 0

I wouldn’t waste money on them really. Try out the Dunlop Direzza DZ101 Star Specs. Best bang for buck summer tire.

Fine, sir. I will never care about your well being or safety again.

lol T1R’s have decent ratings and i like the look and price of the tires seeing as everything else that size is huge huge money

I was reading that those dunlops don’t even compare to the r888s. Remember I’m trying to hook a lot of power without buying a drag radial. If the tires last 2500 miles I’d be happy

lol i agree with the 2500 miles, at max lol for me2 seeing as you and i dont even come close to putting on 3k a summer on our cars… but id like to change that this summer butttt doubful haha

Also remember the R888s are made for circuit tracks, not drag or highway, so the sidewall is much stiffer.

Yeh they are sick track tires but they do hook wether it’s straight or cornering. Supra guys LOVE them and also they have 1500hp TTG hooking second gear so idk might be worth the $ for my shitty civic. Found them for $150 each

So your tires will cost you a dollar every 15 miles? That blows lol

Well if they’re having good luck with them, then there’s no reason you shouldn’t. A lot of 911 guys use them for street driving once they get good power because PS2s are so damn expensive.

Cossey meant the Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Specs. The DZ101’s are junk.

Whatever man, I don’t keep up with their CSBS names. Seriously. Whatever their new jumpoffs are.

Just trying to steer him in the right direction.