WTB: used 5x114.3 17" wheels

I need a set of winter wheels and it’s never too early to look. If you have a set for sale or know someone who has a set for sale, please post up here.

Thanks

-Ryan

Bump. Anybody??

get steelies

Well a friend of mine is looking to sell the rims on his maxima, theyre 18’s but they are pretty sharp, dunno if they are your style. They’re not to flashy but I like them, im just not in the market for 18’s

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/Shady195/l_fe728cb0fb0e77d475d871b1379c8976.jpg

He wants 400 for the rims/tires

The thing is 17’s are the smallest I can go because they won’t clear the front brake caliper. There’s no point in buying 18’s becuase I’d just use the OEM 18’s. I’ve done the research and if I can find a decent deal on 17" wheels and buy winter tires for them it would be cheaper than buying winter tires in the 225/45/18 size that comes on the car.

I’m probably going to be painting the wheels flat black or some ridiculous color… who cares, its just for the winter haha.

I have a set of 17’s…with tires…$950 for the set. Tires only have 1 winter on them, they are Hankook Icebar’s. PM me…maybe we can work something out on the price. You can see the wheels on my car if you search for the Clash of the Titans photo thread on here. I’d post a link but I’m too tired.

If this is the thread you’re talking about, all the links are dead :sad http://shift518.com/index.php?topic=1759.0

I’ll definitely consider it, but the price is a little more than what I was expecting, I’m trying to get a custom 2.5" dual exhaust made by Chris at Inline before the end of the season (~$1,000 in all), so I’m not sure if I can afford to dump that much on a setup I’ll just be using in the winter. My original budget was $650 for the whole winter setup, but if I really like these wheels the exhaust might have to wait til the spring ::slight_smile: .

I’m working on getting a set of Borbet’s for $500 with 50% tread summer tires, so if I can pick those up and sell the summer tires I’ll be in good shape. I’ll PM you to let you know if that deal falls through or not.

Thanks