WTB: Verizon phone...

Looking for a new verizon cell phone… Would like something in decent shape, and not older then dirt…

Not looking to spend much over 150.

Then go the fuck to a verizon store

LOL

I think I have a Intensity II for $50 without much use. Let me know if I should look for it

You find me a phone at the verizon store for less then 150 without a plan, I will buy you a 12 pack of your choice.

No Thanks, thats what i just broke lol.

Some Verizon stores sell used phones, not sure what they go for but they might be under $150!

Yeah, I tried the crossgates, and wilton verizon stores, and they want stupid money for even the used ones. Unless you get a plan

I just heard about this new web start up where people can post things they would like to sell (phones) and people who are looking for such items can bid on them.

I think it’s called electronic bay or something. Probably worth a look.

Probably not, but cool post.

People on EBay want too much money for phones plus A LOT of phones on there are through companies that require a contract.

However you could check on Craigslist. Also I do have an older Verizon phone (LG Dare) that sits in a drawer at my house if you want it, $20 its all yours!

Hm smartass, already gave ebay a look. Do not plan on buying off of ebay, ive tried to buy 3 phones off there and none of them had clear esn’s.:banghead

tttttttttttt

bump

iPhone4 - little more than you want to spend but not much. mint condition. lmk if you have any interest

i got a droid x ill sell