WTB:Welder

I’m looking for a mig welder(w/e kind is the electric wirefeed kind). HF has them for like 130 so if anyone has one for like 100 I’m looking for one pretty soon.

what are yo welding with said shitty welder?

the wire ones are mig or flux core, harbor freight ones are junk dont buy them manup spend the 400 and get a lincoln flux/mig and be done

lol

a welder for 100 dollars

lololol

ok well they have more expensive ones and so does sears and whatnot I just know someone on here had a 400 dollar one for 200 dollars so even if some has a more expensive good one I’ll think about it. I wouldn’t get a cheap one form there without a warranty or whatnot.

What would the cheap ones do, not weld right or just plain break?

flux core gasless mig welders… good only for sheet metal and making ugly welds that ull spend time cleaning up… i <3 my handi mig

the cheap ones will either not work(like mine did) or completely suck, with mine even witghout gas connected doing flux i can get decents wlds if i need too and even better if i hook a bottle to it

Well not looking to do any roll cages or anything but I dont want my welds breaking either. I’ll be doing a custom exhaust so thats what I would need it for. I don’t really care about the looks of it but I don’t want it breaking.

It would probably help if you actually learned to weld first.

Well actually I’m buying it soon and not doing it for a while. Plenty of time to practice, and shit doesn’t seem to hard (which I’ve said about many things lmao).

weldings easy dude its just like coloring with a big sticky marker. theres no need to be taught anything, youll pick it right up.