WTB: Where Can I Find a 3"ID to 3"OD Exhaust Adapter?

Does that size even exist? I can also do 3"ID to 3.25"ID, but I’d rather have the size in the title. I’ve called around to at least 10 different places around me, and holy shit parts guys are assholes over the phone on a Sunday…but I guess I can’t really blame them, but no luck.

Any other options other than special ordering one?

If one pipe is 3" ID and the other is 3" OD…why not just plug them into eachother?

The inner diameter end needs to fit over the exhaust pipe, and the outer diameter end needs to fit into the muffler. Also, like I said in the first post, I can do a 3.25 ID to fit over the muffler end, but I’d rather not.

Brookline Machine should have something like that.

But I’d have to order it? I tried to log on to their website, and it froze my computer both times, lol. Not a Mozilla friendly site, I’m guessing.

https://dynamic.donaldson.com/webc/WebStore/search/item_detail.html?section=10252&item=3837

You need to part number.

or just take a piece of 3" pipe to a exhaust shop they should be able to expand it for you

stainless steel band clamp would probably get you out of the woods.

you can’t just use a 3inch stepped band clamp?

^^ I could, but Firehawk says he has the one I’m looking for. If that doesn’t work out, I’ll pick up the clap…errr, clamp.

thats the best way